WHAT TYPE OF CHURCH ARE WE?
WOPC is a congregation of Reformed believers which seeks to glorify God and make Christ known through the faithful proclamation of God’s word in reverent worship.
WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE SERVICES?
- The Sunday Morning Worship service begins at 9:30 AM.
- The sacrament of the Lord’s Supper is celebrated the second Sunday of each month.
- Sunday School begins after the morning worship service around 11:00 AM
- There is a Fellowship Meal following Sunday school on the second and fourth Sunday of each month.
- Our Second Worship Service begins at 5:00 PM.
- If there is a 5th Sunday in a particular month we hold a combined 5th Sunday Service with our sister congregation, Providence OPC which is located in Tulsa, OK.
- The 5th Sunday Service begins at 5:00 PM.
- Westminster and Providence take turns hosting the 5th Sunday Service.
- Call Westminster OPC for specific information regarding our 5th Sunday services.
- Every Wednesday at 7:00 PM we hold our weekly Prayer Meeting.
- Westminster Orthodox Presbyterian Church meets at 1001 SE Adams Boulevard, Bartlesville, OK 74003.
- Join us as we reverently and joyfully worship our God through prayer, singing, Bible reading, and preaching.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I ARRIVE?
When you arrive you can expect to be greeted and given a bulletin. When you hear the pianist begin playing the piano please find a seat and quietly prepare for worship. Take time before the service to pray and meditate on God’s word, preparing to enter into God’s presence.
WHAT IS A SERVICE LIKE?
Join us as we reverently and joyfully worship our God through prayer, singing, Bible reading, and preaching. Our worship is simple and unadorned so that our focus might be on our triune God who has called us into his presence to glorify and adore him.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
As a church, we welcome children of all ages in our worship services. Children are encouraged to worship together with their family from a very young age. Babysitting is available when it is needed.
Children and adults are invited to be a part of our Sunday School classes. We have classes for nursery age, preschoolers, elementary/middle school, and high school children, along with adult classes every Sunday morning. We welcome the entire family to take part in learning and growing in Christ as a part of our covenant-community.
HOW CAN I MEET OTHERS AND BECOME INVOLVED?
Join us for Worship Services on Sundays. The preaching of the Word of God in the midst of the worship of his people is the primary means God uses to reconcile people to himself in Christ.
Join us for regular Prayer Meetings every Wednesday. The church is exhorted to be earnest in prayer, making your requests known to God with thanksgiving. (Colossians 4:2; Philippians 4:6)
Join the ladies for their monthly Ladies Bible Study. Please call for details.
If you haven’t already, join us for worship this coming Sunday.