New Members Class
How to Become A Member of Westminster Orthodox Presbyterian Church
We welcome you to become a member of Westminster OPC. Below is an outline of the steps to becoming a member.
Steps to become a member:
- Notify one of the elders that you would like to become a member of Westminster OPC, and they will arrange for a membership class to begin meeting
- Attend membership class
- If you are a member of a church of like faith and practice, Westminster OPC can receive you by receiving a letter of transfer from your church. Otherwise, you will need to
- profess/reaffirm your faith before the Session, and
- make a public profession/reaffirmation of faith before the Congregation.
- Receive a certificate of membership